Monday, March 27, 2017

Privileged and Ready to Share!

I have been privileged to teach hundreds of healthcare professionals Susan Isernhagen’s kinesiophysical method all across the US and Canada- in hospital settings, outpatient centers, and industries of every size. I have been fortunate to be mentored by Susan Isernhagen and educated by other leaders in this field- and also by every healthcare professional, employee, supervisor, safety professional, human resource manager, administrator, insurance rep and attorney I have ever worked with. I hope to share past and current experiences with you as well as perspective on the newest information, research and discoveries through this blog. I hope that this discourse will lead all who read it to innovative ways of thinking as it relates to helping maintain healthy and viable employees and employers. I look forward to your comments- as they will foster continued improvement in work injury management and work injury prevention. 

No comments:

Post a Comment