Thursday, March 9, 2017

My Years of Experience

Years of experience using Job Function Matching® and the kinesiophysical approach has given me perspective from many vantage points; employers, employees, healthcare providers, case managers, insurance representatives and even attorneys. I have spent many hours in workplace environments- manufacturing, assembly, logistics, transportation, utilities, schools and more- all across our great nation. I have been a weekly presence in some companies for up to 10 years-through economic downturns and good times. I have analyzed jobs throughout entire plants and worked with design engineers. I have helped employers hire entire shifts and monitored outcomes in the years to follow. I have worked with employees on reasonable accommodations. I have worked closely with case managers on challenging workers’ comp cases. I have helped people get the social security disability benefits that they deserved. This is challenging and inspiring work. I hope I am motivating you to think outside of the box in your own professional work.

No comments:

Post a Comment